Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a marketing strategy commonly known as Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising. This is misleading because there are multiple platforms for paid search and not every Advertising Agency will charge you on a Pay-Per-Click basis. While we do offer our services on a Pay-Per-Click basis, we also offer pricing based around Lead targets. For those who care more about results than the minutia, we offer a Performance-Based pricing structure. If it makes you more comfortable to pay based on solid leads coming from the paid sections of search engines, we can do that for you as well.
The three main search engines networks utilized are Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Services
- Ongoing analysis and improvements
- A/B Testing
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC Advertising)
- Performance-based advertising
- Strategic approach to Search Engine Marketing to display relevant ads to a genuinely interested audience
- Comprehensive and evolving keyword research for a successful SEM campaign
- Increase instant traffic through PPC services while slowly climbing your rankings through a strategic SEO approach.
- We offer each customer a custom SEM packages to improve website visibility and traffic
- Combined SEO and PPC services for maximum reach
Customers regularly search for a product or service using specific keywords; you must be completely informed on searchers habits to keep an aggressive advantage. To best understand how your users search, we conduct thorough market research before and during a campaign. This will help you target top priority keywords, creating ad content that engages the target consumer, and beat the competition.
If you are randomly selecting keywords without analyzing the search volume and competitors, you are missing out on traffic and potential leads. It’s very important to select keywords that your user is using in their searches without breaking the bank. Depending on your industry and objectives, each client of ours has a different geo-pointed, branded and industry specific search terms to reach your ideal visitor cost-effectively.